Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Feelings

Do you know how it hurts to be compared with someone you respect by someone you treat as your sister?
I don't know how to pronounce the word M-E-A-N when she was saying those things that makes me feel "I am nothing". At least, i just smiled at her, i couldn't say nothing at all. And, this is not the first I'm being compared with my dearest friend whom i respect much. I can say it was a thousand times or less but not under ten times..
I fight with the best things i carried on my shoulder. I know I'm not the special one in my community. But I'm sure I'm the one of the another whose had the abilities.. And, I'm the one to be seen with one eye while the other shut with hand..
At least.. I will say that, I want to be remembered as I AM.. Not, "She is a girl who looks like her/him.."
I was born and named by my parents "Febryna", not Surti, Keke.. Neither, Eva Longoria nor Madonna.
I am Febryna, Accept me for who I am. That's all i want to..

No comments:

Post a Comment