Sunday, October 30, 2011

Introducing Me

Being new is completely fun (for me).
I've ever wanted to be Blogger, but i need to have one. I have so much stories -well some of them may be not a story- to tell. 
I have a dream, I'm dreaming to be a legend. Why? it may be heard crazy. Well, i don't even think to be an actress or something like that for a temporary .
I want to be remembered as "do you remember that girl? she was amazing and completely inspiring!", then i will be a legend to the people around me or maybe to the world.
Historical Diary of A Questioner. Why? my family called me a girl of questions, i keep asking and asking to the people: what, why, when, who, and bla..bla.. I just loved that title 'questioner' since i was 5 because that's me. Historical, I'm obsessed with Histories, i love to imagine 'if i was there' or imagine the air of that time, was that the same as today?.  
Okay, please welcome. Me, The Questioner, i hope I'll gained much friends and experiences here.
God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment